Are you looking for a wedding photographer in central Minnesota? Who is going to capture your love story, and who is going to do that with your best interests at heart? When looking for your Minnesota Wedding Photographer, these are the things you need to look for.
1. Personality. Do you and your photographer mesh? Do you feel a connection to them, that they truly understand you and your fiance's needs and wants. Your wedding photographer sets the tone for the entire day, and you need a photographer that is professional, but willing to make your day fun and exciting.
2. Price. Price is always a huge factor in finding the perfect photographer, especially in the Twin Cities & surrounding areas. Find a price that is comfortably in your budget, just remember you are going to get what you pay for. With Victoria you are getting not only photography services, but you are getting the Victoria Dellapaolera experience.
3. Products. Many photographers don't offer professional prints, and that is a large part of the Victoria Dellapaolera experience. Our work is fine art, and deserves to be printed on the finest products in the industry, from only the finest labs in the country. Digital images are always available, but to truly appreciate the art Victoria creates, it must be hung in your homes and displayed on your coffee table. Wedding albums are highly encouraged and recommended. Generations to come cherish these albums and they quickly become heirlooms in your family.
4. Photographers. It is important to ask how many photographers you are getting with your wedding collections. It is highly recommended to invest in a second photographer to work under your main photographer to capture the moments with the not only the bride, but the groom as well. These moments are almost impossible with a single photographer. Located just outside of the Twin Cities region, Victoria Dellapaolera Photography travels to any location in the United States. Many regions, such as eastern Montana, Western North Dakota and Western South Dakota offer free travel as well.
5. Coverage. Your wedding day is a huge day in your life, and in order to get all those moments captured, your photographer has to be there for all those moments. It is highly recommended to purchase at minimum 6 hours of wedding day coverage to capture as many of these moments as possible.
Two Hearts come Together to form one Unity, Strong enough take on Forever, side by side.
Sign up for your complimentary family session today!
Victoria Shoopman Photography | 45272 830th Avenue Hector, MN | 406-941-3186
Copyright notice. All images © Victoria Shoopman Photography 2013-2017.